If you buy with us, these terms and conditions give you all the information you need.
These general terms and conditions and the policies may change from time to time so please check these before making any purchase.
1. Information about us
The Site is operated by Nobilia GB Limited. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 03701270 and with our registered office at Unit 29 Maple View, White Moss Business Park, Skelmersdale, Lancashire, WN8 9TG. Our main trading address is Sandown House, Caldene Business Park, Burnley Road, Mytholmroyd HX7 5QJ. Our VAT number is 734 325 937.
2. Using the Site
- The Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for:
- All costs and expenses you may incur in relation to your use of the Site; and
- Keeping any passwords and account details confidential.
- The Site is intended for use only by those who can access it from within the UK.
- We seek to make the Site as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the Site, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We may prevent or suspend your access to the Site if you do not comply with any part of these terms and conditions, any terms or policies to which they refer or any applicable law.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure the Site is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However if the Site is unavailable at any time, for any reason, we shall not be held liable in any way.
3. Intellectual Property and Copyright
- You are only permitted to use the Site for your own purposes and you can download and print material from this Site provided you do not modify any content without consent. You agree not to adjust to try to circumvent or delete any notices contained on the Site (including any intellectual property notices) and in particular in any digital rights or other security technology embedded or contained within the Site.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Site are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- No part of the Site may be reproduced without our prior written consent.
4. Data Protection
- By registering any of your personal details with us, you are agreeing to allow us to contact you regarding any of our own products or services.
5. Accuracy of information and availability of the Site
- While we try to make sure that the Site is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs, we cannot promise that it will be at all times. Furthermore, we cannot promise that the Site will be fit or suitable for any purpose. Any reliance that you may place on the information on this Site is at your own risk.
- We have taken care to describe and show products as accurately as possible on our site. Despite this, slight variations in products may occur for example colours and textures may appear differently on photographs on our site than they look in reality and colours may also vary between different batches of production. If you are in doubt please visit one of our showrooms which can be found using the link on the Site or contact us.
- We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Hyperlinks and third party sites
The Site may contain hyperlinks or references to third party websites other than the Site. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party's website, products or services. Your use of a third party site may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party site.
7. Limitation on our liability
- Except for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligent acts or omissions (or those of any of our employees or agents);
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- breach of any of the provisions implied into these terms and conditions under the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (or any other law),
We will only be liable for any loss or damage that is a reasonably foreseeable consequence of a breach of these Terms. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time these Terms are entered into. We are not responsible for indirect losses that happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of profits or loss of opportunity).
8. Events beyond our control
We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, any act, event, non-occurrence, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes, in particular (without limitation), failure of energy sources or transport network, acts of God, war, terrorism, riot, civil commotion, interference by civil or military authorities, national or international calamity, armed conflict, malicious damage, breakdown of plant or machinery, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, sonic boom, explosions, collapse of building structures, fires, floods, storms, earthquakes, loss at sea, epidemics or similar events, natural disasters or extreme adverse weather conditions, or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- 3. You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
We try our best to make sure that all information on our website, including descriptions of our products and listed prices are accurate at all times. However, if we do make a mistake we’ll try to resolve it as soon as possible, and if we spot that an error has affected your order we’ll do our best to let you know.
When browsing our website the colours of products may vary depending on a few factors your display settings.
Pictures and images on our website are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description of any product and details of what is included with the product, please read the product description.
We will do our best to check our website for viruses but we do not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other malicious content.
All products are subject to availability and so we may not be able to supply your order. In unforeseen circumstances and with or without notice we may have to stop selling products through Express online either temporarily or permanently.
We will not be liable for any losses you sustain as a result of updating or modifying our website.
Please make sure that your login details, password and all your other account details remain confidential at all times.
Eligibility to order products
You can only purchase from Express 24 online if you are aged 18 or over and a resident of the United Kingdom. You will need an active email address and a telephone number so that we can easily contact you.
All products sold through Express 24 Online are intended for domestic use only: products are not suitable for commercial or industrial use unless expressly stated.
Placing your order
Your order counts as an offer to purchase goods from us.
After placing your order, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email. This contains details of the products you have ordered, the total cost of the order (including delivery) and an order number. It also constitutes the VAT receipt for your product(s).
Acceptance of your order will take place when we despatch the product(s) to you. Until we despatch the product(s), no contract will have been formed between us.
Although we hope to be able to supply all products ordered, we reserve the right, at our discretion and without the need to give reasons, not to accept any offer at any time. If we refuse your order we will let you know as soon as reasonably possible.
You can pay with all major credit and debit cards. We will take payment from your card at the time you place your order. Taking payment does not mean we have accepted your order and if for any reason we are unable to accept your order we will provide you with a full refund within 14 days.
Unless otherwise stated all prices shown at Express Online are exclusive of VAT. The product prices shown inclusive for all deliveries within England, Scotland and Wales, excluding Islands and Northern Island, please ask for a separate cost for these areas.
We reserve the right to adjust prices, products and special offers at our discretion.
If we discover an error in our pricing we will inform you as soon as possible and you will then be given the option of cancelling or re-confirming your order at the correct price.
If for any reason we are unable to contact you using the contact details you have provided we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you by email.
Any cancelled orders will be refunded within 14 days of notice of the cancellation.
DELIVERY GENERAL TERMS
Our delivery Service is provided by our trusted in house logistics / transport department, we pride ourselves on offering a professional service and will always remain responsible for the performance of the Delivery Service.
Delivery charges are inclusive for all deliveries within England, Scotland and Wales, excluding Islands and Northern Island, please ask for a separate cost for these areas.
Online delivery dates
You will automatically be allocated the earliest delivery date possible when placing your order.
We aim to deliver your online order within 24 hours of purchase, subject to orders being placed by 2.00pm the previous day.
If you will not be available, please request a different delivery date as soon as possible before the planned delivery date by speaking to one of our customer care advisers on 01422 88910.
Checking the status of your delivery
You can use your order number along with you surname, email address or postcode to view your order status.
Changing the date of delivery
If you would like to change your delivery time or date, please request a different delivery date as soon as possible before the planned delivery date by speaking to one of our customer care advisers on 01422 88910.
In the event of any unforeseen circumstances (such as lorry breakdown, traffic accident, major traffic delays or severe weather) we will do our best to contact you to rearrange an alternative delivery timeslot or date. We will not be responsible for any losses incurred due to a delay in delivery arising out of any cause beyond our control.
We will only supply our Delivery Service for domestic and private use.
Before the delivery, please ensure that there is sufficient access and space and that any staircases and lifts providing access are suitable for the delivery. Please move fragile objects which could be damaged during the delivery, such as lights, vases, and pictures.
Every effort will be made to deliver the products to your room of choice, provided it is safe and practical to do so. However, if our delivery staff believe it is unsafe to deliver the products to this room, then an alternative room will be agreed with you where possible. If our delivery staff consider that delivery to the room of your choice is likely to cause damage to the products or to the property, they will let you know and record the concern on a delivery document. You can still accept the delivery but we will not be liable for any damage caused to the products or the property. However, our delivery staff will take reasonable care when delivering the products.
Our delivery staff are not permitted to and will not: remove doors, windows, doorframes etc. in order to complete the delivery. You must arrange this before the delivery takes place. Our delivery staff do not carry any specialised lifting equipment and will not unpack or assemble delivered products or remove any packaging. Our delivery staff will not remove their footwear whilst making deliveries. If you are concerned about possible damage to flooring, please make sure you cover the flooring with protective sheets.
What information do we require from you?
When you arrange your delivery, we will ask you to provide certain information. This information will be recorded on the delivery document and the delivery will take place at the delivery address you specify. If you provide us with incomplete, incorrect or inaccurate information or instructions, we may cancel the delivery by giving you written notice.
You are responsible for ensuring that you are available to accept delivery. If you are not, there must be an adult available who is capable of receiving delivery on your behalf, and you agree that we can rely on their instructions as if they were your own. Our delivery staff are not permitted to leave any products that have not been signed for.
On delivery, you will be asked to examine the products, check the condition of the packaging and whether the correct number of packages have been delivered and be asked to sign the delivery document confirming this. If there are any issues, you should record this on the delivery document. Missing products will be re-ordered and damaged/incorrect products will be returned and replaced and delivered free of charge. This will not affect your legal right to notify us within a reasonable time at a later date if you find a defect in your products. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as refusal to accept delivery.
If items within packaging are faulty or damaged, please notify Express 24 Customer Support Centre contact us as soon as possible after delivery. Please keep any damaged product so that we can inspect it at a later date. If you dispose of any damaged product before we have had the opportunity to inspect it, then this could affect any claim. We will always attempt to replace any damaged product. However if we are unable to do so we will refund you with the full amount you have paid for the product(s) together with any relevant delivery charges.
You can return new and unused product(s) within 14 days of making your purchase. We will give you a refund by the same method as your original payment for products that are returned with proof of purchase in new and unused condition and, with the original . Unless faulty, we may refuse the return or offer an exchange or gift card only if the returns criteria are not fully met.
We will refund the price you paid for the goods and credit the refund you are due to the credit, debit card that you made payment with.
Cancellation or return of orders made online or via e-mail
Once you have placed your order you can cancel up until 14 days after the delivery date and we will provide a full refund.
How to cancel
If you would like to cancel your order, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel. To do this you can call us on 01422 889100 with your Order Acknowledgement email to hand.
Returning your items
If you have already received your order, it needs to be returned to Nobilia GB in full and in resalable condition before the refund is made. You can arrange collection of cancelled online orders by contacting us . Please have your order number and delivery receipt to hand. We will then arrange for a collection.
For all online purchases returned after 14 days you are responsible for the cost of returning the product(s) If you are returning your product(s) because they are faulty or incorrect, no collection fee will be charged. We will make any refund due to you as soon as possible and within the following timelines:
• If you have received the product(s) and we have agreed to collect them from you, 14 days after the day on which we receive the product(s) back from you (or if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product(s) back to us; or
• If you have not received the product(s), 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the contract.
You agree to take reasonable care of the product(s) from the time that they are delivered to you until the time that they are returned.
Collection of items
Collection of the product(s) will only take place from the delivery address to which they were delivered and will be subject to the following:
• You agree to provide Express Online with as much detail as possible of relevant features of the delivery address which floor the items are to be collected from, whether there are any narrow doors etc) in order to help our representative prepare for the collection;
• You agree to ensure that there is suitable access to the chosen collection location;
• If our representative reasonably considers that collection from the room of your choice is likely to cause damage to the product or to your property, they will inform you and record this concern on the collection document. You may instruct our representative to collect the product in spite of such concern but we will not be liable for any damage caused to your property or to the product as a consequence of us attempting collection on your instructions (provided that reasonable care is taken in collecting the product);
• You agree to give our representative all products which are being returned, including all component parts of such products and all related items or accessories (and if possible the original packaging) which are included in the price of the products being returned;
• A collection document must be signed by you to confirm that the collection has taken place. The collection document will be provided by the representative who comes to collect your products;
• If you are not personally available to accept collection of the products you may appoint a representative to do so on your behalf. The representative must be an adult capable of supervising collection on your behalf, and you agree that we will be entitled to rely on the representative's instructions as if they were your own.
Your consumer rights
Express 24 returns and delivery policies are in addition to and do not affect your legal rights in relation to goods that are faulty or not as described. For more information contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau www.citizensadvice.org.uk
We will not be liable to you for any loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, for any injury to your reputation or for any losses that are not reasonably foreseeable by both of us at the time your purchase is made or your order is accepted.
Despite the limitations in paragraphs above, we do not in any way limit our liability to you for death, personal injury or fraud.
Where you buy as a consumer, these general terms and conditions and the returns policy will not affect your rights under law which cannot be otherwise excluded. For more information contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau,
Our entire liability to you under these general terms and conditions and returns policy shall not exceed the price paid for the goods you have purchased through Express 24 Online, provided that we take reasonable care when we deliver the goods to you.
We will not be liable to you for any loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, for any injury to your reputation or for any losses that are not reasonably foreseeable by both of us at the time your order is accepted.
Despite the limitations in paragraphs above, we do not in any way limit our liability to you for death, personal injury or fraud.
Where you buy as a consumer, these general terms and conditions and the returns policy will not affect your rights under law which cannot be otherwise excluded. For more information contact your local Citizens Advice Bureau www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
Events Beyond Our Reasonable Control
We will not be responsible for any delay or failure to comply with these general terms and conditions or the returns policy if the delay or failure arises from any event which is beyond our reasonable control. Such events would include (but are not limited to) fires, floods, earthquakes, storms, natural disasters, war, civil unrest, acts of terrorism or malicious damage to or destruction of our premises, equipment or goods.
If you breach these general terms and conditions or the returns policy and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach the general terms and conditions or returns policy.
In the event that one or more of the terms set out in these general terms and conditions or in the returns policy is held to be invalid by a competent authority, the remaining terms shall continue to have effect and you will still be bound by them.
In the event you have a complaint regarding a product or service purchased from Express 24, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the unlikely event that our Customer Relations team are unable to resolve your complaint, and you are still not satisfied following the conclusion of our complaints handling procedure, you may refer your complaint to The Retail Ombudsman, which is a certified Alternative Dispute Resolution provider. We will respond to any complaint referred to us by them.
The Retail Ombudsman, 33 floor Euston Towers, 286 Euston Road, London, NW1 3DP
Email: email@example.com – Web: www.theretailombudsman.org.uk
Tel: 0203 137 8268
This agreement is governed by English law unless you live in Scotland in which case it will be governed by Scots law. Each of us agrees to bring legal actions relating to these general terms and conditions and the returns policy.
10. Rights of third parties
No one other than a party to these Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
These Terms are dated 03.10.2017. No changes to these Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Terms from time to time. Our new terms will be displayed on the Site and by continuing to use and access the Site following such changes; you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these Terms from time to time to verify such variations.
If any of these Terms or any provisions of a contract are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Law and jurisdiction
Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this policy's subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English law. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with such policy or their formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Lines open Monday - Friday 8am - 5.00pm
(Lines are closed at the weekend)
Write to us
Caldene Business Park